Monday, March 23, 2009

1st things first

I'm glad Nick finally got around to posting something, even if it was just a receipt from reckless.

Also, You can check out KAMIKAZE EYES live set from the same show Luca posted those videos from on the same site:


kamikaze eyes at ronnys (chicago) march 6th, 2009 from acid marshmallow on Vimeo.

Also, the band PUKING PEARLS who I like, but I gotta admit I wasn't watching. They were apparently pretty upset because they were "awful". I doubt it, but let's find out.


puking pearls at ronnys (chicago) march 6th, 2009 from acid marshmallow on Vimeo.

In other news, this is something I have been thinking about quite a bit recently. I am currently a guy in a band who also does cartoons. I am currently 27 years old. If you're in a band. That is the year that you die. That is why I have decided to become a cartoonist who is also in a band. Because I would rather not die this year and cartoonists live for fucking ever.

No comments:

Followers