Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Burger King - BK Burger Shots



The annoying ads for these, what's up with that? I would not have been interested in these to begin with but the irritating commercials cemented my opinion into the negative. Annoying advertising has that affect on me, but that's another story for another time. I should not digress. Basically, even without being bugged by those dumb commercials I still wouldn't have wanted one of these things. They just seem stupid. I like Burger King as much as the next guy, possibly more. I sure as shit would rather eat some White Castle than Burger King, but hey... This is supposed to be a food review.

I heard some people talking about how good they were and read a messageboard discussion that was mostly praise as well, and I thought "Really?" It just seems weird to me that Burger King would want to have a knock off White Castle burger to begin with. Additionally, it seems weird that they think if anybody was in the mood for White Castle, that they'd go to Burger King and get a completely different tasting burger that is roughly the same size. It is not the same. And weirder still, that if you were in the mood for a burger from Burger King, why you'd choose to get a tiny burger when you could get a normal one for probably about the same price.

So I ordered 'em. They come in two's and they're stuck together. I went for the cheeseburger. It tastes like a Burger King cheeseburger. Exactly like a Burger King cheeseburger. Only it is not at all satisfying and it just makes you with you had gone to White Castle instead.

Not bad, but I don't get why I would want this when I could get a normal burger.

Some people think White Castle is disgusting (and seriously, fuck you.) so I guess this is who would be buying these? But if you didn't like White Castle, why would you want something like this? And if you do like White Castle, why are you getting this Burger King cock tease version of a delicious White Castle Slider?

No comments:

Followers